The Acoustic video system ACV200 is a powerful tool for detection and analysis of noise sources either in lab or exterior environment.
With a highly ergonomic design, which includes carbon fiber antenna and single cable connection to the processing hardware, can be used in a fix tripod stand or holding in hand for a manual aiming against the noise source.
A quite easy handling, similar to a video camera, includes a touch screen with capacity to record .jpg images or .avi files of measurement process. It is also possible to record and export complete time based signals for further analysis. For analysys and reporting we offer APM -AcousticPicture Makersoftware.
The system is suitable for many different acoustic applications fields in automotive, civil engineering, aeronautics, energy,..etc.
- Real time pictures
- Algorithms: Holography, Beamforming, Beamforming plus
- Touch screen
- Light Carbon Fiber structure
- Automatic distance to object measurement
- Recording of video, frames and time domain signals
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 25 kHz
- Post Processing software tool: APM